Forum Hack update

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
admin your a gem you can share my misses pillow anytime!!!!!!!
NELLIE
WELCOME ME DEAR like you I wanted to have a go at the nasty comments on the other side.but decided not to wast my time.
all the best Mike

Don't want to bad mouth the other forum, there are some good people dishing out good advice there and I guess they have to run a balancing act between allowing debate and being an "official" forum.

There's room in this world for both, but I kind of like it here especially as my inability to be 100% serious all the time is perhaps a bit more openly tolerated :D

But is nice to see here getting sorted out after the kiddies came to play. Admin, I don't have paypal, but more than happy to post a cheque or a crisp tenner or something to add to the kitty.

I think a sence of humor is one thing that is applauded here. :cheers2:

I would agree with the previous comment. I like forums that are moderated with a light touch, that allow discussions to follow a normal couse, just like spoken conversations do. Admin, your efforts are much appreciated.

I've just read Nellie's comment about donations - is there a way of using Paypal, but changing the amount?

It seems to start at fifteen quid, and then go upwards.

John

Latest posts

Back