Forum etiquette

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newportbuzz, Be kind to moths......remove all your windows and just turn your heating up full blast to keep warm...

ok done but how do i stop the moths killing themselves with reckless abandon on the bulb. also my girlfreind is compailning about the cold.
however the bats are my real problem as they swoop in and out of my sitting room one shat in my cup of cofee.

ok done but how do i stop the moths killing themselves with reckless abandon on the bulb. also my girlfreind is compailning about the cold.
however the bats are my real problem as they swoop in and out of my sitting room one shat in my cup of cofee.
Turn yer lights off....save the moths....get girlfriend into bed,keep her warm....turn your cup upside down to avoid batshit.

I ate a bulb once. It could have been a daffodil. Put me in hospital, which was a worry - until they told me that I'd be out in the spring....

A bolt, a brick, a bar, a cup, invariably falls down, not up. The effects of gravity can be grave

Thats gravity for you.....try standing on yer head.
should i do that after i turn the lights off and before i take my girlfreind to be to warm her up or have i got that wrong. im glad these bats can see in the dark cos they are flying awfull close to me. never been hit by a bat before does anyone have any tips on how to reduce the swelling from such a collison

does anyone have any tips on how to reduce the swelling from such a collison
Get rid of the girlfriend....

Yes, but it is run by a voluntary organisation that gets a revenue stream from the darkness manufacturers, and is thus ethically challenged.

Last edited:
Yes, but it is run by a voluntary organisation that gets a revenue stream from the darkness manufacturers, and is thus ethically challenged.

Perhaps it is time they saw the light : new bulbs?

Isn't it time someone told us how superior this forum is to another (unmentionable) lightbulb (or light bulb) forum?

The light never shines on the other side its always in the dark

Isn't it time someone told us how superior this forum is to another (unmentionable) lightbulb (or light bulb) forum?
The smarter amongst us view both the light and the dark side , we all need checks and balances ( You too can be smart )shed your tunnel vision, it's a big big world out there !!!.

John Wilkinson

The smarter amongst us view both the light and the dark side , we all need checks and balances ( You too can be smart )shed your tunnel vision, it's a big big world out there !!!.

John Wilkinson

I cant do that John, my photocromic screen protector simply can't change fast enough to accomodate both forums :biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back