Forum awards - vote

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My younger son suffered from childhood epilepsy and was unable to continue in his mainstream school, where he never troubled the prize-giving awards, which naturally went to the best classroom performers.

He then spent 3 years at a special needs school, where he was consistently at the top of the class, but where the annual awards were designed to encourage those struggling at the bottom of the class.

Needless to say, he never collected a prize, whether bottom or top of the class - but he's a grand lad and a fantastic help with the bees, when required !

How about most traveled forum poster!

Thanks to admin I have been granted access in a lot of countries!
:)

Milage or different places?

I "commuted" to/from Saudi every couple of weeks for a while... which clocked up a few miles. :)
and I worked in Gloucester, Halifax, Glasgow, Norwich, London, Leeds plus a few visits to Brum, Liverpool, Exeter and Plymouth.... which tots up some places. :)

But my Bees are in the garden so only about 30-40yds each "visit"..... so probably only a mile or two :-(

Happy New Year to all.....

Milage or different places?

I "commuted" to/from Saudi every couple of weeks for a while... which clocked up a few miles. :)
and I worked in Gloucester, Halifax, Glasgow, Norwich, London, Leeds plus a few visits to Brum, Liverpool, Exeter and Plymouth.... which tots up some places. :)

But my Bees are in the garden so only about 30-40yds each "visit"..... so probably only a mile or two :-(

Happy New Year to all.....

Well mileage may be close although as it's an annual award, so far I have had to ask for access from India, Hong Kong, Brazil and currently in Japan, this year, can't remember if I missed any.
Most of it work related.

The "gratuitous flogging a dead horse" award? A member might choose to sponsor it, perhaps?

A vote for the most useless thread

How about this one :ack2:

Poster most in need of a big hug award

Poster whose sense of humour bypass worked best award

Latest posts

Back