Filipe Salbany- Somerset Beekeepers' Association online event

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind @Beebe that’s the downside of starting your own thread, but don’t take it personally 😉
Ask our Thread Starter extraordinaire 😉
For goodness sake don't encourage him ... he's already got more loose threads than a persian carpet ...

Ha ha......will he even allow questions?
The danger is that if he get's attacked the way he does on the forum he won't
I don't believe much of that he claims no matter how wonderful his black bees are but I'd still like to listen to an explanation.
If unchallenged, though, how much is it worth?
I've no reason to doubt that Lynne will be a fair moderator.
Although she may have to 'rephrase' some people's questions to make them suitable for family viewing!

Ha ha......will he even allow questions?
The danger is that if he get's attacked the way he does on the forum he won't
I don't believe much of that he claims no matter how wonderful his black bees are but I'd still like to listen to an explanation.
If unchallenged, though, how much is it worth?
All questions go to the Host via chat, but Lynne is very good at making sure they are all asked - as long as they are sensible, whether he answers them or not, that might be the question.

All questions go to the Host via chat, but Lynne is very good at making sure they are all asked - as long as they are sensible, whether he answers them or not, that might be the question.
Thanks.
I have a few but as you say they may not be answered.
I remember once being at a talk by Francis Ratnieks, standing up, asking a question then being looked through as if I wasn’t there was an experience indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back