Filipe Salbany- Somerset Beekeepers' Association online event

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As this is an announcement simply it might be best we avoid any smart answers.
However. It’s a good place to collate questions to ask?
Could still be waiting for those extra special dna results though😉

I think we can keep it as a thread of general interest for the time being - pity to have to put it in the cupboard under the stairs .... Just tidied it up a bit ... let's leave analogies out of this one ?

Thank-you. My intention in publicising this talk was to show that Filipe Salbany is not in hiding and that his keen detractors on this forum have a potential opportunity to confront him with their experienced opinions on this matter.

Thank-you. My intention in publicising this talk was to show that Filipe Salbany is not in hiding and that his keen detractors on this forum have a potential opportunity to confront him with their experienced opinions on this matter.
He certainly has made some interesting claims ... no doubt the amount of interest there is on here will lead to a good audience for his talk and some equally interesting questions being asked. I've already ordered a humungous load of popcorn !

Well he can’t cherry pick questions and be taken seriously. I hope there is an opportunity to put some sensible and searching ones to him

Well he can’t cherry pick questions and be taken seriously. I hope there is an opportunity to put some sensible and searching ones to him

Will you be there to moderate us? I have a feeling the talk could turn into 'nobody expects the BKF inquisition'.

Got to wonder, will he come through with solid answers and data or will it be a Filipe flop?

I must be a bit slow. I've not seen this announced to SBKA members yet. It's not in the January newsletter that I can see.

James

Will you be there to moderate us? I have a feeling the talk could turn into 'nobody expects the BKF inquisition'.

Got to wonder, will he come through with solid answers and data or will it be a Filipe flop?
Ha ha......will he even allow questions?
The danger is that if he get's attacked the way he does on the forum he won't
I don't believe much of that he claims no matter how wonderful his black bees are but I'd still like to listen to an explanation.
If unchallenged, though, how much is it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back