Farrars rule

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the lengths folk go to avoid describing themselves as ginger.
No such straits here my Stepfather was ginger and so was another in the same class all ginger kids in those days were called 'Cochyn' (redhead or ginger) so my stepdad was called Cochyn Leonard (his surname) and the other lad went by Cochyn Daisy Daisy's ginger (when there was a need to distinguish people who shared the same name, people would often add the mother's name)

I'm sure raspberry honey crystallises pretty quickly.
I've just been asked which plants produce rapidly crystallizing honey. I could immediately think of OSR and brassica relatives, Raspberry and Ivy but then I started to struggle. The forum search engine brought me here. I have a vague recollection there was a list somewhere but it's eluding me. Can anyone suggest where else to look or perhaps compile a table?

Hi. Suggest you google "Khalil Hamdan Honey Crystallisation". He comes from Apeldoorn in The Netherlands has has written about this with a list of nectars according to their speed of crystallisation.

Hi. Suggest you google "Khalil Hamdan Honey Crystallisation". He comes from Apeldoorn in The Netherlands has has written about this with a list of nectars according to their speed of crystallisation.
Perfect - page 4 fits the bill exactly 🙂

Very interesting, thanks

Latest posts

Back