Farrars rule

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works wonders for constipation too....

When I was a child 1940-50s, whenever my granny visited, she and my mother would put Epsom salts in a saucer, add tea, and then down in one.

Those were the days when most ills in our household were attributed to constipation. My mother would often demand that I stick out my tongue and if it was coated would give me a laxative. Sometimes that must have been Epsom salts because I can still remember the taste.....

Works wonders for constipation too....

When I was a child 1940-50s, whenever my granny visited, she and my mother would put Epsom salts in a saucer, add tea, and then down in one.

Those were the days when most ills in our household were attributed to constipation. My mother would often demand that I stick out my tongue and if it was coated would give me a laxative. Sometimes that must have been Epsom salts because I can still remember the taste.....
Maybe that was the impetus to your career choice? ;)

Possibly. Additionally, training jobs in all specialities were scarce in those days, so I applied wherever there was an opening......:sorry:
at least from there, the only way was up

Red hair originates from neardenthal genes.
Red or ginger?
My other half has proper red tinches which comes from her cyprus/Greek side of the family.
Sister in laws husband is ginger not just strawberry blond :LOL:and has Irish/Welsh parents.

And Stan has ginger hair which is the same as red and he’s a Viking.
I seem to remember Prince Andrew berating a journalist who said Fergie’s hair was red when it was actually Titian 😂😂😂

And I was blonde but life has greyed my hair to white which is no pigment at all.

I read again neardenthal researches. It is said now, that read head does not come from neardenthals, like early researches told.

My daughter has auburn hair. Comes from her Irish Great Grandparents. She has the fiery temper too!

Latest posts

Back