Faces To Usernames

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dad flew spitfires in WW11
I kept his old flying jacket for years till it fell apart.
worth a fortune now - about ten or so years ago I sold an original 1940's Irving flying jacket for dad's cousin, I sold it to a flying school in Australia for nearly a thousand pounds (plus postage!!)

Ah...thankyou. Google Liz Knutt
She's a friend. I commissioned a painting of our wedding. That's the reception at the local pub.
So was that Stan carrying you home at the end of a heavy drinking session?

Just catching up too, learning how to extract
Lovely photo, it's funny when you have a picture in your head of someone and you see a photo and they look nothing like you thought!!!!! This is a great thread to put that right. You have one of the smart machines, perhaps you could video a quick clip when it's in action.

Lovely photo, it's funny when you have a picture in your head of someone and you see a photo and they look nothing like you thought!!!!! This is a great thread to put that right. You have one of the smart machines, perhaps you could video a quick clip when it's in action.
Haha, Thankyou, my hair’s a bit of a mess and I do scrub up better 🤣. The photo was taken in 2018 the year after I started in one my association member’s honey house. Gosh I wish I had the space and kit he had. He sadly passed away earlier this year 😢

Latest posts

Back