Apimondia 2022

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Understand Apimondia 2022 has quite rightly moved from Russia and is now in Istanbul. Think after that it’s in Chile. The full program isn’t available yet and wouldn’t go unless I’d really learn something (as well as be in a part of the world I’d like to see!)

Just wondering has anyone been to an Apimondia? If you have, what did you like / not like about it, would you recommend or not & why?

Look forward to your feedback 😊✈️☀️🐝

I have never attended but I really had been thinking about the Chile event and would love to attend. Be interesting to see first hand how the country and bees are recovering from/managing with the drought. Did their government ever support the beekeepers or is that still a bone of contention?

I attended Apimondia Montreal in 2019. Plenty of interesting talks. An excellent poster collection from beekeepers around the world. One of the best things for me…meeting those beekeepers from the rest of the world
I won’t be attending Turkey. Doesn’t really interest me. But Chile? Try to keep me away.

I have never attended but I really had been thinking about the Chile event and would love to attend. Be interesting to see first hand how the country and bees are recovering from/managing with the drought. Did their government ever support the beekeepers or is that still a bone of contention?
Chile is on my hit list too - travel as well as Apimondia. Seriously thinking of going.

I attended Apimondia Montreal in 2019. Plenty of interesting talks. An excellent poster collection from beekeepers around the world. One of the best things for me…meeting those beekeepers from the rest of the world
I won’t be attending Turkey. Doesn’t really interest me. But Chile? Try to keep me away.
Turkey will be v hot in august! Would like to see the blue mosque, enjoy experiencing different cultures, like Turkey as a country, really welcoming, with a rich history and some fantastic archaeological sites and great food!

Latest posts

Back