Endoscope in hive

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thanks for link :hurray:

Stephen

Interesting. How do you record from it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only went and ordered one yesterday for much the same thing. interesting view.

This endoscope was supposed to work on Android, I downloaded loads of software on both my phone and tablet but it never worked. I ended up getting it to work on Linux (not tried windows). The recording is part of the software, takes videos and pictures.

So it plugs into hardware via usb? Or similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Didn't know they existed.

Which model endoscope and where from and how much - would be nice to know.
Thanks.

Nice video and facebook..

Interesting technique.

Did you spot the Varroa, near the end of the clip, just to the right of centre? Seems to be attached to a bee's leg - unusual?

CVB

Interesting technique.

Did you spot the Varroa, near the end of the clip, just to the right of centre? Seems to be attached to a bee's leg - unusual?

CVB

Yes .. looks like a mite, I thought initially that it might be a clump of pollen but I think you might be right .. perhaps just trying to get an initial hold on a bee ? I've never seen one attached to a bee's leg ...

sure have, in a room with around a dozen people looking on, one a young lass on work experience. worst part was the huge TV screen showing little bits I had missed, still my dad has to have one to check his bladder on regular basis,ouch

Latest posts

Back