Electic Pressure Cooker

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Co / Durham / Co Cleveland and Northumberland
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
17 nucs....
Does make my 50p carboot job that goes on the AGA a bit ... well primative!

What do you need one for ? ..... flow frames would not fit in it!

Nos da

Does make my 50p carboot job that goes on the AGA a bit ... well primative!

What do you need one for ? ..... flow frames would not fit in it!

Nos da
Too cook Welsh peoples bits , Mainly the mouth and fingers also finish bits will fit in for a strange talking concoction.

You could attach tubing to the pressure release outlet to operate a steam uncapping knife, much better than electric or water heated. Bewdy!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Millet, before you buy this read the critical reviews. The wording in the positive reviews are fishy to say the least. Sounds like the company who made it reviewing their own product.
Personally.......wouldn't touch it! Buy a good old style pressure cooker!
E

Millet, before you buy this read the critical reviews. The wording in the positive reviews are fishy to say the least. Sounds like the company who made it reviewing their own product.
Personally.......wouldn't touch it! Buy a good old style pressure cooker!
E

I have read loads of reviews Enrico, i have also watched loads of videos on the product and for me the +'s out weigh the -'s , too late now either way i have ordered one, i do not use the cooker unless i do toast or a egg sandwich, i can also do beans on toast lol, however the way my lady friend moans on about the 2nd stove heated pressure cooker i do not think the ear ache can be any worse with this Electric one.
Thanks
Steve.

Latest posts

Back