Does this exist? Drone cages?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was technical and you guys are just bias.

You guys set off a whole bunch of troll comments on me. Shame on you and the others.

It's an internet forum. It happens.

Although, should you want to avoid these contributors, American forums are available, I suspect :)

Not at all .. if you start a thread with the title you put there what do you expect ? I don't think anyone has trolled you ...perhaps the other questions you have been raising and which have been answered should give you an indication of the generosity and tolerance of members.
You are still insulting the guy!

I can't see any insult... your usual lack of ability to read a post by the looks of it ...
With all due respect "... perhaps the other questions you have been raising and which have been answered should give you an indication of the generosity and tolerance of members." Generosity and tolerance of answering a question???? How pompous.

With all due respect "... perhaps the other questions you have been raising and which have been answered should give you an indication of the generosity and tolerance of members." Generosity and tolerance of answering a question???? How pompous.
I was not referring to my posts ... look at all the effort other members have put in to answer his other questions as well as on this thread. Time you went and played with your bees instead of picking nits here ...

I really don't see what is pompous about this statement? I know I am French of origin but didn't realise that the English language had meanings and sub-meanings that only certain people can see.

I really don't see what is pompous about this statement? I know I am French of origin but didn't realise that the English language had meanings and sub-meanings that only certain people can see.
There's those in the world that only see the good in things and then there's ..... Beeno !

As a Frenchman, you'll recognise this sentence: "Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers"

I was not referring to my posts ... look at all the effort other members have put in to answer his other questions as well as on this thread. Time you went and played with your bees instead of picking nits here ...
Oh yeah. How juvenile.

As a Frenchman, you'll recognise this sentence: "Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers"
Is that why so many people ask questions that they already know the answers to - must be a man thing!

Latest posts

Back