Does Finman sleep?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric knockalt

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
8-10
Wishin i knew how he does it ,so much time for responses, sleeping must be for wimps .Respect finman respect.

Wishin i knew how he does it ,so much time for responses, sleeping must be for wimps .Respect finman respect.

Land of the mid-night sun. There’s no nights there. Lots of alcoholics and people with mental disorders... Or is that Norway... Oh well same people. :seeya:

Hes awake for 6 months of the year and sleeps for the other 6 months

Land of the mid-night sun. There’s no nights there. Lots of alcoholics and people with mental disorders... Or is that Norway... Oh well same people. :seeya:

France, I think :D

Bordering on racist bullying!
I think he's a knowledgeable contributer and his English is much better than my Finish even if he does the words in wrong order the sometimes get.

Bordering on racist bullying!
I think he's a knowledgeable contributer and his English is much better than my Finish even if he does the words in wrong order the sometimes get.

his English is better than many other English peoples English

i have ( at least) tried English type intellectual poking. But I have seen that it works only with intellectuals.

hmm just some live by the dictonary :) cant stand somthing being spelt wrong etc wt a fun life 4 them lol but i do think the having a joke

hmm just some live by the dictonary :) cant stand somthing being spelt wrong etc wt a fun life 4 them lol but i do think the having a joke

i don't think it is anything to do with having a 'fun life.

The way 'most' people are brought up is to read what is written. Using 'text speak', it may be quicker to type (are peoples typing skills so bad, the words have to be shortened), the reader has to try and interpret what the 'texter' is try to say.

text speak on basic phones with keypads, fair enough... but on a keyboard... really?!?

Text speak on an email, or in a text field using a 101 keyboard just makes the 'texter' appear uneducated and unable to spell and use grammer (Don't get me wrong!, I am far from perfect!)

I write these with phone.
Ideas do not get better even if they are made with computer.

Last edited:
i have ( at least) tried English type intellectual poking. But I have seen that it works only with intellectuals.

We love you really Finn

Mrs. Thatcher only needed four hours sleep and could still balance the books. Respect and thank you to Finman and all the other very knowledgeable bee people. The season is still not over so let's stick to being beebores it's such fun.

Latest posts

Back