Dave-Cushman.net unavailable?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hombre

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Ten
I haven't had cause to access the Dave Cushman website as maintained by Roger Patterson for some time, but this evening it appeared to be unavailable . . .

Does anyone have any light to shed on this or have I just tried to access it whilst it is down for maintenance?

It's been offline for at least 3 days...I tried to access it on Tuesday re: 2 frame nucs (one of patterson's new pages on the site) and I got the 'website unavailable' message. I just checked again now...a slightly different 'website cannot be found' message. Perhaps the domain name has lapsed.

Have seen a couple of facebook posts on the BBKA page saying that it'
s a temporary glitch

I haven't had cause to access the Dave Cushman website as maintained by Roger Patterson for some time, but this evening it appeared to be unavailable . . .

Does anyone have any light to shed on this or have I just tried to access it whilst it is down for maintenance?

Google gives access to the old lineone.net site which still appears to be working

Yes, I realised that John, but many thanks for the heads up which will possibly be of use to others.

Hopefully it's something and nothing and will be back before we know it.

Latest posts

Back