Darts.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hivemaker.

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Darts is on...will Norris win or Bunting, i would choose Norris.

Id put my money on the fat guy.

Both are superb darts athletes, I'm cheering on chunk, the underdog.

I wish we had darts on over here. In an earlier time, I did two things during the year. Bees in the warm months, and darts in the cold. After I cut my dart finger with the table saw, I gave up...well, partly because it wasn't fun anymore. Too many idiots who wanted to fight with me when I kicked their butt. :)

I once won the tournament for my team...we were way behind and about to lose the final round of cricket and be eliminated from the tournament, when I threw 3 corks. That gave us life and the other team didn't score enough points to close out the match. I got another round, and threw 3 more corks. Game, set, match! The last team in the schedule got scared and choked. Trophy time!

:winner1st:

:winner1st:

And the 28 yr old fat guy wins..........
And the fat crowd go wild......

:party:

Maybe they meant 28 stone.
I wasnt listening properly, reading about hive insulation.

Can't remember where I was. Shrewsbury or Heathrow. 1 or 2 of November. Did you see the darts match between the Scot and the Aussie? The crowd was giving the Aussie a hard time. The Scot threw 7 ton-eighties. And lost.

Can't remember where I was. Shrewsbury or Heathrow. 1 or 2 of November. Did you see the darts match between the Scot and the Aussie? The crowd was giving the Aussie a hard time. The Scot threw 7 ton-eighties. And lost.

Anderson whitlock quality game

I prefer the PDC myself with the likes of the Power, Jackpot, Mighty Mike and Barney to name a few, i believe they hold a round of the Premier league down your way HM in Minehead if i am correct, i agree they are true Athletes years of practice and personal sacrifice with no alcohol on stage that is :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back