I'm not sure it's safe to leave my brain unsupervised

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I've been wandering in and out of the house all day doing jobs under SWMBOs instruction because we have guests this weekend. I have absolutely no idea what's going on in my subconscious, but this just dropped into my head pretty much complete. I'm sure you can work out the tune...

You shall upset Rishi
He's up to something fishy
You shall upset Rishi
When your boats come in

Off to Rwanda!
You cannot land here!
Off to Rwanda
If Suella wins

Off to Rwanda!
You cannot land here!
Off to Rwanda
'Cos they don't give two pins

I can't decide whether I should now actually put some effort in and add a few more verses :D

James

I've been wandering in and out of the house all day doing jobs under SWMBOs instruction because we have guests this weekend. I have absolutely no idea what's going on in my subconscious, but this just dropped into my head pretty much complete. I'm sure you can work out the tune...

You shall upset Rishi
You shall upset Rishi
When your boats come in

Off to Rwanda!
You cannot land here!
Off to Rwanda
If Suella wins

Off to Rwanda!
You cannot land here!
Off to Rwanda

I can't decide whether I should now actually put some effort in and add a few more verses :D

James
the whole boats thing is a wonderful distraction to keep the great unwashed (and the xenophobes) distracted as to what is really going on. According to them it's all a new phenomenon, but I was senior deck officer on the customs cutter that intercepted the first 'boat people' way back around the turn of the century. We actually hosted a TV camera crew (Southern TV I think) in 2003 on the newly commissioned HMCC Vigilant and spent a patrol working between Brighton and Folkestone making a documentary called 'Britain's Back Door' all about smuggling refugees and economic migrants in small boats from France.
It was narrated by Paul Ross IIRC I reluctantly had to give an interview in full kit - dry suit helmet and Flak Jacket.

You shall upset Rishi
You shall upset Rishi
When your boats come in

Off to Rwanda!
You cannot land here!
Off to Rwanda
If Suella wins

Off to Rwanda!
You cannot land here!
Off to Rwanda

James
You’ll be competing with The Marsh Family soon.

https://www.marshfamilysongs.com/

Latest posts

Back