Custom table runners for village show

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have been invited to have a stall at a local village fair. I would like to get a fabric sign with my logo and name printed to hang on the front of the table. Currently I can only find ones made from cheap polyester. As I will be outside, they will probably flap around. Any suggestions on where I could get one using heavier fabric?
Thanks

I have been invited to have a stall at a local village fair. I would like to get a fabric sign with my logo and name printed to hang on the front of the table. Currently I can only find ones made from cheap polyester. As I will be outside, they will probably flap around. Any suggestions on where I could get one using heavier fabric?
Thanks
Could you attach fishing weights to the corners?

I have a banner printed by Vista. It has eyes in each corner. You can tie it to the front of a table or to the back of a market stall

Pixart printing is a brilliant company. They did a 2m x 1m sign for me all the way from Italy for £20. It is real fun designing it using their web site too. Good quality, hasn't faded.they do everything from banners to bags

Attachments

• IMG_20240718_093258_963.jpg
    IMG_20240718_093258_963.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back