Could be a scam or made into one

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening

Thank you for all of your kind words since my last post as I am sure you many of you will see, I intend to stay in this business for a good many years. Over the last few years there has been a shortage of supply of nucs and a good few people are jumping on the nuc band wagon I fully expect a small price war over the coming months and years and this is why I am not looking at my business as a short term one. The poly’ beehives are a testament to that, you simply do not invest that sort of money with out wanting to work hard and see a return over time.

The handling fee question was only caused by costs incurred by selling through ******** that I would not get back if I had to give a refund. ******** is a fantastic portal and was a total godsend to me when I started my business. I subsequently dropped that clause in the advert at the request of the site owner and listed the bees at full price so as to keep things transparent. We will be using this site for selling bees in the spring again as it was such a success last year.

I am sorry that I had to voice my feelings previously and I am very glad that beekeepers are an extremely articulate bunch of people who know their mind I would not like to change peoples thoughts but I must stand up for myself.

I would also like to point out that I am looking for help for next season from both experienced and beginner beekeepers please feel free to get in touch through the e-mail address on our website if you are interested.

Jim... I spent a minute trying to remove the insect that runs around after your signature!

I think it is a good offer to come to visit your bees wealdplacefarm....I would if I could... I can't think of many more things I enjoy in the Summer than going to visit other people's bees....

Jim... I spent a minute trying to remove the insect that runs around after your signature!

Bet its a bloody SHB, one thats managed to travel in cyber space.

Latest posts

Back