• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Over wintered nucs for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe9052

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
2xWBC,1xPolyNAT,1Apidea,14x12Nuc
I have two colonies for sale. Both have been overwintered.

5 frame national nuc ready to go now, brood in all stages with pollen and honey stores. Bursting with bees. Queen marked (white) and clipped. Needs transferring within days.

5 frame 14x12 nuc, ready now, building up well, brood in all stages with pollen and honey stores, could stay in nuc box for another week or two. Queen marked (white) but not clipped.

Note, I only use white markers to spot the queens. Both colonies had oxalic acid trickled just after Christmas, queens mated last year.

Prices are as follows.
nat nuc £75
14x12 £80
Can be supplied in poly nuc box for extra £30.
Nuc boxes new this year or last, in great condition or new!

Happy for you to drop off your own nuc box the day before collection, or if you are local, happy to help transfer to their new home. I still remember what this can feel like the first time !

Collection from Medway Towns evenings or weekends.

Last winter I didn't lose any bees, that means I now have too many colonies in my apiary, I always try and overwinter a nuc or two to give me a backup to the main colonies-hence the reason to sell.

Happy to answer question.

Where are you based as i may be interested in the 14 x 12 if not yo far from Tonbridge .

Yes . I know . Medway covers a large area ie Chatham , Rochester , Gillingham . I just needed to know distance wise .

joe I'll pm you now about the standard national nuc..

National nuc still available. Already to collect, queen in cage. Needs a home soon! Can collect this weekend if you want. Otherwise collect evenings. Happy to install into your hives you want (fuel cost please though!).

Last edited:
Back