cheapest place for jars?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beesleybees

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2 + 4 nucs
As per the title guys

can you tell me where the cheapest place to buy 1 pound jars from and how much they are with p&p

also, would like to know how much the hexagonal jars are too

thanx

Wynne Jones are competitive and good service.

Last edited:
I usually use C.Wynne Jones in Wales, deliver quick, excellent range, fair price and excellent service.

Give them a try.

as well as cheep jars where is the best place to buy self adhesive labels and tamper proof paper stickers i have been looking on the web but there isnt many out there..

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

First year order. Swift service despite the Jubilee weekend...Lovely delivery driver and great communication. Only a small order but treated as if I was ordering thousands. They have earnt my order for the forseeable future! Fantastic!

The price of jars is quite competitive but postage can vary quite considerably so look for the cheapest combined price, Rawlings bottle company I use as they had the cheapest overall price but prices do fluctuate

Don't know if they're cheap, but we met a really nice chap selling "easy to remove" labels at the Spring Conference. You can find the website by googling it.

Try your local Bee Keeping association or club they normally have a supply of jars.

Am I alone in finding these enquiries about jars and labels depressing? :eek:

I would like to be sure that I am going to have anything to put in jars this year - and that seems by no means certain at present :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Don't know if they're cheap, but we met a really nice chap selling "easy to remove" labels at the Spring Conference. You can find the website by googling it.

had a look but cant find him back to the drawing board :beatdeadhorse5:

I would like to be sure that I am going to have anything to put in jars this year - and that seems by no means certain at present :cuss::cuss::cuss:

SORRY to be annoying to you but i am new to this and just want to make sure i have got everything in place in the hope of getting a little honey this year unlike people who have been keeping bees for years and know all the answers me and other people are still learning :rolleyes:

Hi, If you are not selling to members of the public then I would make my own, all you need is a printer and sheets of sticky labels and design your own logo, however if you do intend selling it labeling is important with size of font where it was produced weight so if you use one of the top beekeeping suppliers this is all ready done for you, just fill in the blanks on the online order form, choose your design and bobs your uncle

Cheer up, DD.
There's always Fortnum & Mason :D

Latest posts

Back