Cheap super frames and foundation

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our customer service is really customer service, as for the offer, it’s a tough one to get it right every time. The thinking was that if you was buying foundation and offer a free pack of frames then we could not supply the foundation only because we had run out if the frames so we have been sending out our 1st grade flat pack for free, we thought this was an upgraded option. A huge loss for us both in the purchase of the assembled and giving away 1st grade frames ☹
Just proves “No good deed goes unpunished “
We always aim to please, but you cannot please all the people all the time, mostly customers have been verry happy, call Monday and lets see if we can change your perspective of both customer service and being ripped off 😊

Nothing wrong with them Eric, except that they aren't as discribed... 😀 I assume they were so popular that they ran out of the assembled ones so they carried on sending out standard seconds.
Why couldn't they just contact me to say they had run out and I would have cancelled the order. Now I have to argue the toss over the description.

Actually sorry I just remembered ,the super frames came assembled but the brood frames did not ,they emailed to ask if I would accept normal frames .It wasnt a problem for me,only had two packs !

I understand that some people may have wanted to dismantle the frames to put in the foundation but I specially wanted assembled frames which I was going to use for comb and put a starter strip in.
Thanks for the offer Will but it's more a matter of principle and such a pity that customer services seems a complete misnomer nowadays as contacting customers would surely have been the right option.
I'm sure I will now be proved wrong re customer services 😀

No worries. The frames didn't arrive immediately but customer services were helpful when I spoke to them for an update and whilst I've not met him, my impression on here is that Patrick, like most beekeepers, is a decent chap- so think he was/they were trying to do the right thing - I hope it gets sorted for you.

I think I would prefer that BE did not conduct their business on this forum.

I don’t think Patrick started it but I get your point.
Any more should be conducted by PM

My fault, I posted the original link. Thought I was being helpful but sorry if it's caused any offence.

It’s great having suppliers or larger scale beekeepers here and if they’ve paid the dues or advertising fees crack on. A bit like itld they contribute some useful information and a different perspective. Some maybe are a little bitter😉 As already pointed out he didn’t start it.

It is not the place for business agreed.

Don't you think the lines have become a bit blurred, with the B.E. banner heading every page here and the B.E. boss regularly posting interesting but sometimes (accidentally?) provocative posts on these forums?

The O.P. (Edit...not the OP, but someone who acted after his suggestion), didn't originally set out to criticise and it seems reasonable to provide follow-ups on his experience. Both sides have been given the opportunity to give a clear explanation of their feelings; this has been very instructive.

Other suppliers' have also been reviewed here.

Last edited:
Don't you think the lines have become a bit blurred, with the B.E. banner heading every page here and the B.E. boss regularly posting interesting but sometimes (accidentally?) provocative posts on these forums?
No.
You can turn the banner off

People can ignore the banner just as they do some posts that don’t interest them, please remember to keep the lights on money needs to be raised somehow. Volunteer contributions are always welcome but as I know a steady income is much more preferable, I would respectfully suggest that if any one wants to turn off the adverts they consider making an extra contribution to the sites upkeep, just a thought 😊

People can ignore the banner just as they do some posts that don’t interest them, please remember to keep the lights on money needs to be raised somehow. Volunteer contributions are always welcome but as I know a steady income is much more preferable, I would respectfully suggest that if any one wants to turn off the adverts they consider making an extra contribution to the sites upkeep, just a thought 😊

I agree; my comment wasn't a criticism of your advertising nor your services.

My fault, I posted the original link. Thought I was being helpful but sorry if it's caused any offence.
No, my fault, I should have directed my complaint directly to BE but I happened to be on the forum and commented on a thread that I had posted on before.
I will deal with BE customer services or Patrick in PM and only comment again to update on the resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back