Charity Auction result

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
A very generous person has won the nuc with a bit of £120, plus is donating a further £20 topped up from here by another £10 making a total of £150.

Thanks to all who bid.

PH

Fantastic result PH.

whos the money going to again sorry for being so dumb and not remebering where u said it would go.

i thought it was but couldnt remeber.

A very generous person has won the nuc with a bit of £120, plus is donating a further £20 topped up from here by another £10 making a total of £150.

Thanks to all who bid.

PH[/QUOTE
Did a very generous person not donated the nuc in the first place

Thanks to all who bid.

PH[/QUOTE
Did a very generous person not donated the nuc in the first place

:iagree: Well done to you in the first place PH, no-one else could have shown their generosity to this extent without you either not worthy

can i also add my heartyest thanks to

but would like to just point out that like a true scot,
poly hive was more willing to stick a bare hand in a live bee hive than his own wallet.

ha ha ha ha ha

tim called polyhive in person to thank the star for what he has done and again i must also bow to petes generousity

I have to say that Tim was and is a real credit to his parents and himself.

As I said to him last night he is a brave young man to do what he is doing, and nearly done all by himself. I believe he arrives at Lands End on thursday and hope there is a cheer for him when he triumphantly arrives.

He thought he was about the £3000 of funds raised for Help for the Heroes so my wee bit is just that.

Very well done Tim, and I type this as Paul is about to arrive and collect the bees.

Now Pete chiel there issna a guid Scot who will pry open his sporran rather than handle bees. ;)

PH (Just glad to help)

and here is the final part.

Your payment has been successful

Transaction Reference: 27-8-505896
Amount: £160.00
Transaction Time: 2011-07-18 11:09:21 GMT
Auth Code: AUTH CODE:228774

Order Reference: Donation for page Tim Weston on behalf of Help for Heroes
Result: 1

Again very well done Tim. :)

PH

As I said to him last night he is a brave young man to do what he is doing, and nearly done all by himself.

You'd think his dad would have done SOMETHING to help, but there you go, parents these days....;)

Latest posts

Back