CBKA Beekeeping for Beginners Course 2012?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob den Dekker

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all,

Does anyone know when the Cambridgeshire Beekeepers' Association Beepkeeping for Beginners Course 2012 begins?

I've filled out the mailform to indicate I'm interested, but haven't heard anything back yet. I realise it's run by volunteers,
so it might take some time to hear back, but I would just like to know when it starts, as I'm getting more and more excited
about starting beekeeping. :)

Cheers!
Rob.

might be better putting this in the 2012 courses section Rob ;). Good luck with your course

The 2011 course started 12 January, so if I were you I'd explore the website and contact a committee member as I expect the 2012 course will be starting around now. If you only sent a form recently you may find the course is full - it does say it is often oversubscribed.

Might be worth looking at adjacent associations depending on where you are in the county?

Cheers people, I've reposted in the 2012 section (whoops :)), in case people have more information or maybe a CBKA member spots it and also filled out the mailform to contact the secretary. The website hasn't been updated in a while by the looks of it; it still refers to the 2011 course.

Just hope I haven't missed out already, as I would really like to start this hobby this year!

Cheers,
Rob.

Lots of associations have their AGMs around now so updates to programmes and websites etc might have a short lag due to changing personnel....

Yeah, you're probably right. Hard to be patient when you're this enthusiastic about something though. :)

Thanks all. I managed to contact the person in charge of the beginners course at the CBKA today and unfortunately it's full up. He suggested another course though, so hopefully I can get on that one.

Cheers again for your replies!
Rob.

Latest posts

Back