Carpathian Queens

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy bees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi i brought one of these little girls from be@cks b@es. :puke:
I think she is failing as there is chalk brood and only three frames of brood,stores, etc.
There wasn't many bees so i united a swarm i Court earlier in the year but this hasn't seem to have sorted the prob and there is lots of drawn frames that they have not gone near. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem with them? I don't really want to tell the company and find out its my fault lol, Not that i think it is. Thanks Adam

Hi i brought one of these little girls from be@cks b@es. :puke:
I think she is failing as there is chalk brood and only three frames of brood,stores, etc.
There wasn't many bees so i united a swarm i Court earlier in the year but this hasn't seem to have sorted the prob and there is lots of drawn frames that they have not gone near. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem with them? I don't really want to tell the company and find out its my fault lol, Not that i think it is. Thanks Adam
I think you should tell the people you bought the queen from because I know it's important to get feed back from my customers, if people told the sellers then we can send another one & carry on improving our queens, feed back is great, whether it's positive or negative, you should give the seller a chance to advise you & put it right. Don't forget, we can't always know how our queens mate out there in the wild! Good luck sorting them out

Thank for your help. I have contacted them now:) hopefully we can sort it out before its to late. Otherwise it looks like I'm going into winter with two colonies. Adam

Latest posts

Back