Bulk Honey Price

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daroco

House Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Does anyone know what the bulk honey price is at the minute/has been recently? I've got a local brewery interested in buying some and wanted to have some up to date information for them.

Whatever you can get of course, but generally around £2.30 lb for ordinary floral honey and £3.50lb for heather.

During the 2014/15 seasons blossom honey in barrels was attracting a price of around £2.25/lb directly from other BFA members.

We're currently paying £2.35/lb and I expect that we'll still be offering £2.35/lb during the 2016 season, be that in barrels or buckets.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the answers. Slightly (15p) higher than I thought - so worth knowing! Just got to hope the test run of the beer goes well!

Whatever you can get of course, but generally around £2.30 lb for ordinary floral honey and £3.50lb for heather.

Prices are quite good compared to other countries. About same level as in Finland, and our prices are high.

In USA January 2016 prices are about £ 1.3 /lbs.

During the 2014/15 seasons blossom honey in barrels was attracting a price of around £2.25/lb directly from other BFA members.

We're currently paying £2.35/lb and I expect that we'll still be offering £2.35/lb during the 2016 season, be that in barrels or buckets.

I hope that helps.

The beeks here get £2,25 for blossom honey.. but for kg in bulk.. Some even for less sell..
I don't sell it in bulk due that price ( I sell it doorstep, share, gifts, for my own needs..). When open a jar and get strong lively fruit smell and give it for nickle..
But for price of £2.35/lb, I believe you could buy almost complete blossom honey crop from my country :D

Latest posts

Back