Brother adams hive

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Много благодаря. Това е добра колекция. Аз може да използва преводач да се чете българска hieroglyfe

Many thanks. This is a good collection. I could use a translator to read Bulgarian hieroglyfe.

My friend does it very well . . .
Моят приятел Google го прави доста добре.

Супер снимки, благодаря ти Дони и Finman.

The standard hive in my area our 10 frame MD. I would have prefered the 12 frame version. But it is becoming less popular, which makes buying and selling used equipment a pain.

The bee space in these hives is wrong (in my opinion), but then its also wrong in nationals, smiths, langstroths etc. (also just my opinion).

Anyway, with a 10 frame MD. I still use a box and a half..... Big hives for good queens.

Why do you say bee space and I think that you really mean volume.

I well remember uttering the words, When the aircraft made his pan call . . . The call from the apron/pan. I saw the operations officer's eyes light up and realised that my error had not gone un-noticed. Why oh why did I not call the pan the apron. I knew better too . . .

So what's wrong with the bee space? We already know what's wrong with the space for the bees . . . :sifone:

The standard hive in my area our 10 frame MD. I would have prefered the 12 frame version. But it is becoming less popular, which makes buying and selling used equipment a pain.

The bee space in these hives is wrong (in my opinion), but then its also wrong in nationals, smiths, langstroths etc. (also just my opinion).

Anyway, with a 10 frame MD. I still use a box and a half..... Big hives for good queens.

Did you mean the bottom bee space?

Latest posts

Back