Bored over Xmas

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terry jones

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Made enough frame to last until next year. Thought I would try and make some perspex crown boards for inspections through the summer. Only cost about £3 to make.

Made enough frame to last until next year. Thought I would try and make some perspex crown boards for inspections through the summer. Only cost about £3 to make.

Excellent - may I ask please, where do you manage to get perspex from at that sort of price? I presume it would have to be at least 5mm to accept the wight of a feeder?

Excellent - may I ask please, where do you manage to get perspex from at that sort of price? I presume it would have to be at least 5mm to accept the wight of a feeder?

:spy: i think we will have such a wonderfull summer we wont be using feeders
:sunning:
also i'm shure crown boards dont have to have holes for feeders, so thear may not be any weight on the crown board at all.
:rolleyes: saves covering them when no feeder is being used :spy:

:seeya:

:spy: i think we will have such a wonderfull summer we wont be using feeders
:sunning:
also i'm shure crown boards dont have to have holes for feeders, so thear may not be any weight on the crown board at all.
:rolleyes: saves covering them when no feeder is being used :spy:

:seeya:

:iagree: It'll be marvelous summer, and we won't need to be feeding - but I did see the hole in Terry's crown board (For a feeder) - hence the question really.

Latest posts

Back