Borage & Phaccelia seeds

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete D

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
50+. Double Std National & 14x12
Borage @ £50 a kilo and Phacelia @ £15.00 a kilo at Bee Happy plants.
I am looking to sow some of both in early spring anybody know any cheaper ?
Also Agastache Foeniculum only seems to be available in normal seed packet size, anyone know a supplier of these in say 100g ?
Already got some Echium Vulgare so by the time I get the above and get it all in the field behind my hives I am hoping for some happy bees come summer...............probably ignore it and go for Rape instead :rofl

Pete D

Ah thanks for that, Borage @ £48, No Phacelia listed but I will give them a call, its only half hour drive from here.
They do sunflowers too which I was after.

I got my Echium Vulgare from Emmorsgate Seeds at half the price quoted here so it pays to shop about.
Thanks
Pete D

cheap seeds

I bought seeds borage for 50 zlotych =10Ł kilo, phacelia - 8 zlotych / klio = 1,7Ł.......
Ł=pound
I bought 10 kg and 1 kg phacelia borage but also to the verbena roylego hastaty and Impatiens.

Cotswold Seeds was where we bought some kilos during the year.

Thought they were cheap but their site is not working at present so wait for the New Year.

Just checked them on e bay, only listing single packs but do mention bulk so I will drop them a message, thank you
Pete D

i've just come across this post and i think it might help, i was just looking through some of our new seed cats. and kings seeds do larger quantaties of seeds like for commerical growers also suffolk herbs is part of their company. i hope this has helped
georgia

Latest posts

Back