Bird flu

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the stiff one must be bored. Can't resist having a troll at anyone to amuse his little self.
It's the same every winter - but can't help but attacking anyone else who does the same.

Not trolling at all, just responding to attacks on county. Me thinks you should look in mirror and see the nasty, arrogant person many on here have seen, looking back at you.
S

Not trolling at all, just responding to attacks on county. Me thinks you should look in mirror and see the nasty, arrogant person many on here have seen, looking back at you.
S

I must say that you are probably one of the most unpleasant characters I have encounterered on this forum.
Taking offence at a running joke as an excuse to have an anti-Welsh attack - something we often seem to get from your type.
Your handle says it all - childish vernacular for a little erection - probably what you are getting now from one of your frequent digs at me.
Back in your hole you pathetic excuse.

I must say that you are probably one of the most unpleasant characters I have encounterered on this forum.
Taking offence at a running joke as an excuse to have an anti-Welsh attack - something we often seem to get from your type.
Your handle says it all - childish vernacular for a little erection - probably what you are getting now from one of your frequent digs at me.
Back in your hole you pathetic excuse.

As I said, have a look in the mirror, you might have a shock. Many on here have already expressed how badly you have addressed them. I for one am not afraid of a bully, yes and that is what you are, a horrid self opinionated bully, who hides within this forum.
As for trolling the forum, how many times have you expressed your dislike of Cornish pasties, dislike of BBKA etc. etc. If that is not trolling for a response, I don’t know what is. As for anti- welsh, if you are an example which I know you aren’t, then you do a good job on your own. I for one have many Welsh friends and colleagues who are intelligent and don’t go around picking an argument then, then holding their hands up saying “Oh poor me the nasty man has responded and upset me”

My handle is a reference to a Greek friend who had trouble pronouncing my Christian name, again your small mindedness and lack of intelligence comes to the fore. As you mentioned it, your handle says it all just have a read, how arrogant!

As you may have gathered, I really dislike your constant barracking and belittling of forum members, it would probably be best if I place you on my ‘ignore’ list, may I suggest you do likewise or as a Welsh friend on this forum has just said to me.....just tell him to go boil his head!!!!
S

I wish, it would get me away from this cold and snowy island .:serenade:

Latest posts

Back