Bird flu

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not know it had raised its ugly head again.

Not heard anything until now about the blanket advice but dead wildfowl were found last week in Dorset, close to Abbotsbury swannery. I think the swannery was one of the first places to have the problem in the last episode.
S

I think I need a new pair of glasses. Let's just hope it doesn't get any worse!

Done on purpose to keep people out, thank goodness
S

Met a few last week that managed to escape- they said " They are never going back". Between April and October they couldn't risk taking the car out for fear of being caught in one of those traffic queues and never being able to return home!

Met a few last week that managed to escape- they said " They are never going back". Between April and October they couldn't risk taking the car out for fear of being caught in one of those traffic queues and never being able to return home!

That's good, hope many, many more follow them out of the county especially the 2nd Home owners?

Apart from the tight arses from 'Upt North' who clog the roads packed into their National Coach Holiday and Shearings coaches and have their pockets sewn up; we warmly welcome most holiday makers who visit, come to our beautiful sub-tropical county spend their money and buxxer off home. :paparazzi:
S

I thought the pasties were a big enough deterrent[/QUOTE
From a Welshman, so when did the Welsh get any sort of taste apart from a desire for Woolley friends in fields?
Makes me laugh out loud that they have a Daffodil as an emblem and you see the silly bxxgers waving them. The things are grown in Cornwall and as a farmer growing them said to me , ‘apart from the money they bring in they are no good to man nor beast , well apart from fooling the Welsh’
S

I see the stiff one must be bored. Can't resist having a troll at anyone to amuse his little self.
It's the same every winter - but can't help but attacking anyone else who does the same.

Back