BFA AGM Berwick on Tweed

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Somerford

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Wiltshire, Somerset, S Glos & S Oxfordshire
Hive Type
National
Anyone (BFA members obviously) heading north to Berwick on Tweed tomorrow for the AGM and visit to Chain Bridge Honey Farm on Wednesday ?
Say hello if you are - I’ll be at the meal tomorrow night

Anyone (BFA members obviously) heading north to Berwick on Tweed tomorrow for the AGM and visit to Chain Bridge Honey Farm on Wednesday ?
Say hello if you are - I’ll be at the meal tomorrow night
I must say I did consider it but was informed by SWMBO that I was required for grandparenting duties on Wednesday and a 800mile/16 hour round trip seemed a bit excessive without enjoying the sights!

I'm actually at Chapeltown in N Yorkshire at the moment, but travelled by train with work and couldn't find any excuse to factor in a cheeky visit to the AGM - I have to be back in Swansea by Wednesday!

I'm actually at Chapeltown in N Yorkshire at the moment, but travelled by train with work and couldn't find any excuse to factor in a cheeky visit to the AGM - I have to be back in Swansea by Wednesday!
Is that Chapeltown, Sheffield in SOUTH yorkshire or Chapeltown, Leeds in WEST Yorkshire ? Both once upon a time in the West Riding ....Neither of them particular gems in Gods Own Country.

My grandparents lived for years in Chapeltown ( Sheffield) my aunt and uncle still live there on Warren Lane

it's a gruesome place to be honest
During my early work years I had occasion to be looking for a house to share with a few workmates. On visiting a rentals estate agent even they were dubious about the properties to rent there. We finished up in Ebberston Terrace at Hyde Park which was within walking distance of our work site in Burley Road.

My grandparents lived for years in Chapeltown ( Sheffield) my aunt and uncle still live there on Warren Lane
Wife lived in High Green. Supped a few pints in The the Miners on Warren and the Norfolk at the end. Many good laughs at the Chap WMC, Made the Wheel Tappers and Shunters look good.

Latest posts

Back