Best Christmas Present?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b-k-p didnt evan get a cup of tea had to make myself and breakfast for lady c then do dinner as well mind i left all the mesh for her to wash while i sat down to wallow in the booze and bits she brought

I didn't get anything bee related but I did get 2 pairs of slippers and the usual choccy/ fattening stuff. I bought my self an iPad a couple of months ago but for Christmas I got a funky pair of plug in speakers. I love my iPad, it has kindle, kobo and an e reader on it, it doesn't completely make books obsolete but it is good to take on holiday or read at work whilst pretending to work!

Whoo hoo. Got our first hive, bee suits and a smoker. Cant wait to get started now.

Now all you need is :
At least one more hive
A hive tool
A bee brush
A queen cage or 2
Marker pens
Mini nucs
Extractor
Settling tank
Plastic buckets
Uncapping tray
Uncapping knife
Wax extractor
Feeders
A Burco boiler
A warming cabinet
20 or so books
etc..

I love my iPad, it has kindle, kobo and an e reader on it, it doesn't completely make books obsolete but it is good to take on holiday or read at work whilst pretending to work!
HTC Android phone + kindle software, a bit small for reading but always with me; iPad, brilliant but too large to go in my pocket; aah - Kindle for Christmas - just right! Ziplock bag and I can even read in the bath, my favourite refuge. I do love technology! (Speaking as someone who had one of the first ever Sinclair calculators then computers, and once worked with a whole roomful of computer that was all of 2K!)
;)

Latest posts

Back