bees on countryfile now

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stilllearning said:
been there done that :)
and still there are people that believe everything thats written in newspapers, or said on telly
Worked with the BBC? Yup, me too and surprisingly I realise they edit what they film, as they did in my case. However, they can only film what they see and if they don't see it, it can't be filmed.

Worked with the BBC? Yup, me too and surprisingly I realise they edit what they film, as they did in my case. However, they can only film what they see and if they don't see it, it can't be filmed.

??:banghead:

Last edited:
We'd got Japanese Knotweed in the paddock where our hives are. What we did was cut each of the stems just below a node, and fill them up one at a time with glyphosate. Has been pretty effective so far. Dried out the stems on an outspread tarp and burnt them.

We'd got Japanese Knotweed in the paddock where our hives are. What we did was cut each of the stems just below a node, and fill them up one at a time with glyphosate. Has been pretty effective so far. Dried out the stems on an outspread tarp and burnt them.

If you drive a rod through the membrane at each node, the glyphosate reaches the rhisome much quicker :)

VM

Back