Bees in the Daily mail

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About as accurate as you'd expect, ie just about every fact wrong.

OK, I'll give them 2/10- they didn't mention CCD, and they didn't call them bumblebees.

Last edited:
About as accurate as you'd expect, ie just about every fact wrong.

OK, I'll give them 2/10- they didn't mention CCD, and they didn't call them bumblebees.

Lol...been there 80 years....100 years....several years....or died and reincarnated....and the google of 1919 epidemic to come up with Spanish flu unbelievable. OK, sigh....DM...not even fit for hive combines...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

At least they didn't report that it was a swarm that had attacked the church and was terrorising the congregation.

Spanish flu??

I hear most if the British bees were wiped out in one horrific battle in the Somme...

just cant believe they can get away with writing such utter rubbish......

shall we all go on there (there is a comments section) and put them straight on mass?

Even more surprising is that they've been in there for 100 years but...... the queen is marked!

Spanish flu??

I hear most if the British bees were wiped out in one horrific battle in the Somme...
Wasn't the bee pals brigades? All the colonies from an area joined up together and a whole generation was lost.

I'm feeling sorry for Dorian Pritchard. I don't know the chap but he's president of SICAMM (Intenational Association for the protection of the European Dark Bee sicamm.org). He has some genuine credentials. Must be quite a dilemma, should you talk to the Daily Mail and get some publicity? You know they will get some of it wrong but must be distressing to see just how far into la-la land they really are.

Why do people still read Newspapers, the only thing it's good fore is lighting your smoker, and who marked this queen GOD people should know better that to tell lies especially in a church.

Why do people still read Newspapers, the only thing it's good fore is lighting your smoker, and who marked this queen GOD people should know better that to tell lies especially in a church.
This was the mail online :D a little difficult lighting a smoker with I imagine :)
VM

Sorry i did not know that people read the same rubbish on line :puke:
Dam shame, I will have to print it out and then burn it ;)
Oi! I read the Daily Mail !!
Just the thing to get the adrenalin flowing .
Where else can an old curmudgeon get his material from?
;)
VM

Oi! I read the Daily Mail !!
Just the thing to get the adrenalin flowing .
Where else can an old curmudgeon get his material from?
;)
VM
:iagree: when you put it that way, could be worst reading the sun although I do borrow my mate's at work and do the crossword, no thinking out side the box with that one lol

Spanish flu??

You don't think that since the Argentinian's are posturing over the Falklands again, the Spanish are now making noises about re-annexing the Isle of Wight, do you? Bit cunning to start by renaming the IoW Disease to Spansih 'Flu, mind :cool:

Would have thought it'd be Gibraltar first, but then again nobody expects the Spanish inquisition... :willy_nilly:

Here's one link that deserves repetition. Did see this on here, didn't I? Anyway, we now have a threesome of Dans!

[VID] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI[/ame] [/VID]

Latest posts

Back