Beekeeping Show 25th

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I thought the show was great….really good to see Murray and jolanta they had a crowd around the stand from the morning onwards!!
I think some of the other bee events need to look over their shoulders.
Bumped into the forum’s favourite Welshman, I new who he was purely on the basis he looks like my old headmaster…..well at least his shorter brother! Really good to see a lot of the foreign suppliers back! I saw the concrete joke hive and a few other contraptions.
I do think in future that the lecture/talks may need an extra room as the general noise as the place filled up probably took away a little from them. Although I did chuckle at the bloke extolling the virtues of local bees as he struggled……yes I’m a bad person😂
I tried to phone Dani but I think she was to busy beating off forum admirers😉

So I thought the show was great….really good to see Murray and jolanta they had a crowd around the stand from the morning onwards!!
I think some of the other bee events need to look over their shoulders.
Bumped into the forum’s favourite Welshman, I new who he was purely on the basis he looks like my old headmaster…..well at least his shorter brother! Really good to see a lot of the foreign suppliers back! I saw the concrete joke hive
fb.jpgfb2.jpg
and a few other contraptions.
I do think in future that the lecture/talks may need an extra room as the general noise as the place filled up probably took away a little from them. Although I did chuckle at the bloke extolling the virtues of local bees as he struggled……yes I’m a bad person😂
Murray said that he'd been harangued by a series of black bee evangelists throughout the morning!!
I tried to phone Dani but I think she was to busy beating off forum admirers😉
twenty seconds after we parted, she turned up at the very same spot!! I tried to see if I could see where you'd gone, but no luck.

I should add I picked up the apidea book!
I did walk past the Bibba stand a few times, id conservatively suggest they had one 10th of the traffic that Murray was achieving!

We got there early, I was expecting more to be honest. My mate managed a nice deal with all the hive hardware he was after so he was happy about that.

Back