Beekeeping Quiz details:

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the rules regarding re-taking the quiz?

If I can, I might, as I didn't look at the correct answers. Knowing me, I'll get a lower score...

Only way to know if someone was cheating would be time the quiz for each person....
:sifone:

Not necessarily. People take in information differnetly and at different speeds. THis also changes with age. There are people I know would take the test in the same time I could google every question. That's just how their brain works or in some cases, doesn't.

Not necessarily. People take in information differnetly and at different speeds. THis also changes with age. There are people I know would take the test in the same time I could google every question. That's just how their brain works or in some cases, doesn't.

You either know the answer or you don't, most experianced beeks should of been able to whittle the answer down to two and then make an educated guess quicker than others who may of googled.

I've passed on a novice quiz to Admin, I'm not sure if he will post it up once the current quiz is finished or he is looking into the code so it can be added at some point. I suspect most bee keepers would score 90%+ most would score 95%-100% but like I said its aimed at Novice Bee keepers and those who have yet to take the b.b.k.a basic exam.

I will add it over the next couple of days Mike :cheers2:
Thanks for taking the time to do it.

erm....i think i got the first question wrong LOL, but yeah....pretty happy considering :)

Mike has done another one Kaz thats aimed at new beekeepers.
Give that a go when I put it up in a few days.

Can't call myself that "new" but don't have the theoretical knowledge to do the xmas one well! Will definitely give the "newbee" one a go when it is released!!!

Ben P

Yes I hid them until the quiz closes.

Ah, that was the answer I was looking for.

Couldn't see where I'd gone wrong.

Scored 44%, but most incorrect were on equipment, and stuff I don't have contact with. My first full season, so, I'll look forward to trying the quiz next year.

Well done Admin and PH.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

I'll look forward to it :)

Might keep my score to myself this time though instead of announcing it to the beekeeping world LOL. I thought 60% was a bit naff really. Lol, glad something is sinking in though hey? Except the ability to read the obvious lol! Doh, can't believe I didn't see that on the first question. I was busy gawping at the next picture. I was like, yeah...boring metal stuff, but there's loads of BEES on the next one! Look at them running up that ramp! Heh heh :p

Quiz

My problem is I didnt read the questions properly, I didnt see what colour the circles were.
To much to drink, well it is xmas !!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Have a good en

Dave W

thanks for sorting this PH & Mark, good fun !!
(74%, something must be sinking in)

Tony

78% just not good enough - I suppose when I have kept bees for more than 10 years I willl know better. He he!

I just got 95% in the novice quiz, and I had to guess the queen marking colours from memory, although I only read about it just before the weekend so it wasn't from that far back lol.

Heehee, you guys must be teaching me something hey? I'm quite happy with that.

and 56% on MM's quiz. I'm very pleased with that seeing as I've never actually experienced these problems :)

Great to see and use the quizzes:.) Never know how much we do or dont know in each part of the overall subject in beekeeping until we do these (or take the tests, which I will be starting this year).
MM's quiz really enlightened me to what I didnt have a clue on:.) 68%
Did get 95% in Novice though but not showing on leaderboard for some reason.

Lookin forward to the next one:.)

Latest posts

Back