Beekeeping Quiz details:

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the rules regarding re-taking the quiz?

I don't know? I think Admin would know if people did that wouldn't he? It was fun. I thought my score was abysmal lol, so I'm pretty happy now :) I know I didn't cheat, so that's all that matters. Fun quiz, PH, thanks for taking the trouble. I read through the pm after and learned more, explaining the answers you got wrong was a good touch :)

Only way to know if someone was cheating would be time the quiz for each person....
:sifone:

Thanks PH and Admin
Great fun - got caught on the more "unusual" bits. Well they were unusual to me as I didnt know what they were!

Shall go and read up the bits I thought I knew but felt a bit wobbly on when it came to actually answering.

Thank you for the quiz, afew bones of contention regarding correct abswers but a very usefull tool for highlighting areas of knowledge to brush up on

Looking at some of the scores I think google has been busy this afternoon.
:smash:

I was tempted to set a timer but will leave it until the next quiz.

reasonably pleased 60% and no googling! i received a PM with the results but the answers where hidden, is that supposed to happen?

fantastic job to all involved, PH, Admin

thank you for all the hard work

Looking at some of the scores I think google has been busy this afternoon.
:smash:

I think that's a little unfair - (the comment not looking up answers!) - I know I didnt look anything up. After all its a bit of fun.
I decided to do the looking up afterwards (especially the bits I hadnt come across before) but if people want to look up the answers thats great if they are learning more about bees!

Last edited:
AdminPolyhive,

I missed the part in the rules that advised not to use Google. I did use reference material, as I would when tending my bees. Therefore my score has to be invalidated as not competitive.

We'll have to wait for the next quiz to find out what I know then . . . sorry folks. Genuine oversight. I assumed the rules and that they would be to use the intelligence that you would when tending the bees.

Now we know the software is doing its thing we should be able to have some real fun with it next year..

78%. Considering there was things in it i really never have read about then i'm well happy.

great quiz. thanks for doing it.

baggy

Very honest Hombre, but it don't say much for your web search techniques! LOL

PH

why? because some scored more highly than you? :rolleyes:

Not at all Taff, fair play to you if you know more than me and most of the other forum members, its only a bit of fun after all. All I've done is compared the quality of replies on the various threads to those who took the quiz and see if they balanced within reason and made up my own mind.

As for my score I did ok, made a couple of howling mistakes and a couple of lucky guesses but should of scored higher but didn't.

72% not to bad IMHO
:nopity:

Last edited:
No books or Google 78% - quite pleased as all knowledge is from books or the forum. One question - how do you know what type of extractor it is just by looking ??

Latest posts

Back