Beekeeper Wanted - Surrey / Hants

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I am posting this on behalf of a local company who have four beehives at their premises in Camberley, Surrey. They are looking for an experienced beekeeper to manage the hives and carry out the following:

1. Maintain the hives, including a weekly visit in the main season, monthly during winter.
2. Extract and jar up the honey (which they then sell to raise money for charity)
3. Give a number of bee talks each year to their staff (approx 6 talks of 40mins each)

There is a fee being offered for carrying out the work and the staff there are very helpful and enthusiastic about their bees. I just don't have the time right now to take this on.

If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a message..

I'd be very interested if you were the other end of Surrey �� as I do a similar job for another company but I'm sure someone more local will be around.

Last edited:
Hi Beverly google fleet beekeepers and try an email if you pm me your email I could get it posted on the Facebook group.

Latest posts

Back