Beekeeping contract available.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbeeneil

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
40 plus 23 that I maintain for clients.
I'm not sure where to post this so if this is in the wrong section could admin please move it?

For the last year I have been helping a client with their bees which are normally positioned on a roof of their offices in Bromley, Kent.
I also look after some of their hives in Camberley, Surrey so when they could not find a keeper for the bees in Bromley I moved them and looked after all the bees at Camberley.
The client is very keen to get their bees back at Bromley, so to tempt a new keeper I have negotiated a new contract which I believe is fair to both sides and ideal for a retired guy who has some time and wants to recoup some of the investment they have made in their hobby.
There are 4no 14x12 hives on an accessible roof/balcony and the keeper will be expected to make weekly visits during the summer, monthly during winter, extract and process any honey, supply and apply treatments and feed. Four bee talks p/a may be requested for the client's staff.
In essence the renumeration is the best part of a grand per hive plus a sum for each jar of honey produced.
The contract starts in March 2021 but the client is keen to get someone sorted asap.

If there is any interest here please PM me and I will give further details.

Many thanks

Neil

Last edited:
Got any clients in north staffs? Easy money :cool:
Sorry maddydog 😀Unfortunately not.
I don't like to travel more tha about 10miles to deal with bees, hence me not taking it on next year but hopefully some one fancies a little part time job of a couple of hours/week during the summer, an hour a month during the winter and the extraction duties.
Before I negotiated the new contract, the jarring was included in a lump sum so there was no incentive for the beek to produce more honey - infact the more he produced the more it cost him. Now there is an incentive.

Latest posts

Back