Beekeeper North Buckinghamshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Briggs

New Bee
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I used to do some commercial beekeeping here and in New Zealand. I moved back to the UK this year and though I don't want to do it for work anymore, I love the little ones and am hoping to ideally find and purchase two or three hive colonies that I could look after

Thanks for reading,

George

Hi George. Welcome to this great place. I hope you can share some of your wisdom and experiences in NZ

Welcome to the forum ,join the NBBKA association very friendly and helpful ,sure they would welcome your experience and input .I'm based in Milton Keynes and this is my first year and the help and advice from this forum has been nothing short of amazing, answering all questions regardless of how many times they have been asked down the years .Simply the best there is ,many different opinions but the bees are put first and with all the advice you get ,you achieve what you need too do to have a healthy ,thriving colony .
John.

Hi there to both of you,

thank you so much for your replies. Really sorry for this being a such a late reply.

I followed your advice John and spoke to NBKKA. As you said, they're extremely friendly and I'm likely to go to one of there events this weekend to meet some of them.

Thanks again,

George

Hi George
I shall be at our local honey show on Sunday 24th held at York House in Stony Stratford ,if you manage to get along be nice to have a chat and introduce ourselves.
John

Yeah thats the one John! Daniel told me about it, so I'll see you then. I look forward to meeting you

Latest posts

Back