Beeamond - I thought this was wind up but it looks real

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon.21

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Was just watching you tube videos of Oxalic acid treatment and this advert came up on YouTube.
Beeamond commercial
At first I thought it was a wind up but it looks real if you check out the website
Beeamond website

With my limited experience of bee keeping it throws up a lot of questions as to how this would work.

There was something on here a few years ago about someone who was renting out the abiity to sleep above a load of bee hives ...allegedly very good for you. I can't find where is was posted now ..

There's always a new way to make a few bob out of beekeeping. Somewhere I've got a piece of hosepipe and a funnel .. wonder what I should charge ...

Dual purpose I would suggest ... punters could have a bee enema or a bee aspiration ... both at the same time if they wished !

Depends what you're going to do with it :D

James
Dual purpose I would suggest ... punters could have a bee enema or a bee aspiration ... both at the same time if they wished !
Here's an idea [pic, purchased in Turkey a few years ago, hangs in our downstairs loo].
IMG_1058.jpeg

Which reminds me @Amari
How’s your favourite customer?
Sadly she became delusional earlier this year and had to be sectioned and is in care.

[Context for those new to the saga: a lady in her early 60s with learning disabilities, living down the road, who for years told me that Tescos honey is best - but passed on the empty jars to me. As she became less mobile she began buying my honey from my sales box on the grass verge. Exasperatingly she would frequently return jars with a few spoonsfull scooped out, complaining that it was too hard or too runny.....]

Those bees won’t last long in there, assuming these are designed for homes in cities and there is no way to prevent swarming or disease inspection they seem to be very ill designed and antisocial!

Latest posts

Back