Bee Shed antics

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:
If only I was brave enough.....but the sulking and moaning would go on forever.
However...you are right....he can shift his stuff(useful or not) into his tool shed.
New Year...New leaf turning.
Actually...I have just realised the shed already has a lock with a huge key....hmmm....I shall wait til he is out and then scuttle up with a wheelbarrow to empty my Bee Shed...turn the key in the lock and pocket it...ha ha the Bee Shed will be mine ..all mine. Gosh...I'm really looking forward to 2017 now.

Are you a housekeeper? (I'm a good housekeeper - I always keep the house after a divorce - Za Za Gabor)

If it has a flat roof and decent access you could use it as an apiary site too.

Ha ha...I'm not that athletic...shinning up and down ladders was never something I enjoyed being rather challenged where heights are concerned!
This may not be a divorcing matter...OH has a chest infection....he may not survive into the New Year according to the groaning, hackling and lolling about on the sofa!...I was really sympathetic....cups of tea...and a bag of throat pastilles, night nurse, tissues and I even poured him a glass of my Irish cream liqueur....which I made this afternoon.

OH has a chest infection....he may not survive into the New Year according to the groaning, hackling and lolling about on the sofa!...I was really sympathetic....cups of tea...and a bag of throat pastilles, night nurse, tissues and I even poured him a glass of my Irish cream liqueur....which I made this afternoon.

Has my sympathy, hope the poor man gets well soon, us guys do suffer far worse from these afflictions than you womanses you know.

Girls flu is horrendous.....I had a cold a couple of weeks ago....I always say that once the bugs go through my system they morph into something ghastly...hence OH chest infection.....he is coughing and sitting in the armchair...looking miserable....cuddling the dog who has spotted a weakness in the 'stay down' policy.
I guess I will be doing all the Xmas prep then....again...lol.

Girls flu is horrendous.....I had a cold a couple of weeks ago....I always say that once the bugs go through my system they morph into something ghastly...hence OH chest infection.....he is coughing and sitting in the armchair...looking miserable....cuddling the dog who has spotted a weakness in the 'stay down' policy.

Mans best friend :icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::cheers2:

Well at least you won't have to feed him. He is surely too ill to eat anything but chicken soup ;)

The female of the species is more deadlier than the male, and If the male thinks he has won over the female, think again, you will pay back tenfold.

Well at least you won't have to feed him. He is surely too ill to eat anything but chicken soup ;)

That is true...ATM he has only weakly asked for scrambled eggs on toast....but I have put a chicken in the oven tonight...perhaps I should liquidise it!

Has my sympathy, hope the poor man gets well soon, us guys do suffer far worse from these afflictions than you womanses you know.
I was listening to something the other day that Men suffer worse symptoms from colds than Ladies do, i can not remember exactly why but i am sure it was something to do with hormones.

I was listening to something the other day that Men suffer worse symptoms from colds than Ladies do, i can not remember exactly why but i am sure it was something to do with hormones.

I think this is a story men put about....from when we lived in caves. If the men were suffering from a cold...they put off hunting til they felt better....if the women had a cold ....the cave still needed to be swept and dusted ...the kids looked after....and food cooked....and if there was no meat...they had to go out and forage.:spy:

As a healthy bloke working in a primary school, and being almost entirely surrounded by women who have almost all been ill this term, it amuses me how upset they get when you refer to their minor ailments as man-flu! :D
Btw, what's...with...the...bee...poo...all...over...the...place...!? :D

You have obviously not been at the sharp end of the condition. :nono: Your time will come

I find the sharp end of "the condition" is usually the sharp end of my wife's tongue...

I'll get my hat...

( I need a hat in this cold windy weather )

Latest posts

Back