Bee on The Solent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishmiester

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Currently Nil - Beginner
Hello all,
My name is Mark and I am entering the world of Bee Keeping in support of my daughter Laura who is also starting but wants some moral support. The hive/s will be kept at her house in Lee on The Solent in Hampshire UK.
At the moment we are reading, Researching and getting prepared for delivery of our first Nuc in April. We are also attending the course being run by FDBKA.
Looking forwards to our journey of learning and experience.

Hello all,
My name is Mark and I am entering the world of Bee Keeping in support of my daughter Laura who is also starting but wants some moral support. The hive/s will be kept at her house in Lee on The Solent in Hampshire UK.
At the moment we are reading, Researching and getting prepared for delivery of our first Nuc in April. We are also attending the course being run by FDBKA.
Welcome ... great area for keeping bees ... I'm in the Costa Del Fareham. Hope you enjoy the course ... lots to learn on here that you won't find in the bee books so stick around.

Hello all,
Trouble is, the journey never ends.
All the best and welcome to the forum.

Hello all,
Well done and welcome,Mark!
It will be a fantastic journey.
Marcelo and Nilma from Brazil!

Back