BBKA's new look website

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
7 + 3 nuc
Presumably they listened to the complaints but does anyone else find it more annoying to navigate than before? BBKA

Presumably they listened to the complaints but does anyone else find it more annoying to navigate than before? BBKA

Practically given up as it was such a dog's dinner.

Some waters are far too dangerous to navigate in..... particularly when sailing close hauled, single handed at night and only a chart and a star to steer by!

i understand that the BBKA web designers have managed to do away with cookies and instead insist on all users accepting matchsticks before they can fully access the site.

Some waters are far too dangerous to navigate in..... particularly when sailing close hauled, single handed at night and only a chart and a star to steer by!

But only an Id!ot wuld sail with only that basic kit in this day and age! - I remember the days when I was at sea.....................
(cue swinging lamp :D)

Anyone who compares it to a dog's dinner is being unfair to dogs.

But only an Id!ot wuld sail with only that basic kit in this day and age! - I remember the days when I was at sea.....................
(cue swinging lamp :D)

Some.. it seems ... look back to the days when things were simple !
Matchsticks... icing sugar...Cedar hives!

:serenade:

But some Id!ots still manage to hit the Mewstone with chartplotters, sat. nav
Radar.... etc etc !!!

But some Id!ots still manage to hit the Mewstone with chartplotters, sat. nav
Radar.... etc etc !!!

Well it his a bit hard to see!
not as funny as that bloke two years ago who set sail from the Medway for the Solent - a week later and dangerously low on stores and water the lifeboat had to point out to him he'd been sailing around and around the isle of Sheppey!

That is SO much better than the last one. At least in terms of navigation and look. No idea if the content is any better, yet, but I may look again.

I had reason to go to the new website.

Very pretty but seemed less clear to navigate.

I was looking for something on nosema but it took a while to get through to a rather spartan note and link to Beebase.

Not very impressed.

Dusty

It looks terrible, like an on-going shopping list.

Plus the design it awful, they should be ashamed of that. Have a look at the W3C validator results of the home http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ put in the home page address and see for yourself...

Latest posts

Back