Bbka fb

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brigsy

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Anyone managed to get accepted onto their FB page?

I've been 'pending' for quite a while now.

Why would you want to bother, beekeeping is for everyone not just a pompous few, If they put me on a pending lis they can shove it.

I think it just means no one has got around to clicking "accept." Unless I have failed some sort of secret test.

I think there is only one person who runs it and she seems to spend a good bit of time out of the country beekeeping.

I see. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Didn't really know where to ask.

something must be wrong. Others have been added in the last week.

As a few people have informed me, apparently the admin is currently away. I shall be patient.

Ta.

I'm a member and there are some argumentative types there. God forbid you make a mistake because they await and pounce! Then there is the name dropper, I just can't cope. There are some good guys there though who are friendly. I much prefer it here. I can ask my daft questions here without being jumped on. I don't think I dare post there. I'm only a member I suppose for the fights lol

I'm a member and there are some argumentative types there. God forbid you make a mistake because they await and pounce! Then there is the name dropper, I just can't cope. There are some good guys there though who are friendly. I much prefer it here. I can ask my daft questions here without being jumped on. I don't think I dare post there. I'm only a member I suppose for the fights lol

I think that's a fair assessment for all forums this on included and FB groups across the board.

I think that's a fair assessment for all forums this on included and FB groups across the board.

Not making excuses for poor behaviour but a couple of phrases which includes "heat" and "kitchen" or "tango" and "two" spring to mind. There again I'm mostly pretty laid back but with a thick skin.

Not making excuses for poor behaviour but a couple of phrases which includes "heat" and "kitchen" or "tango" and "two" spring to mind. There again I'm mostly pretty laid back but with a thick skin.

It's a funny old world this social media lark.

Good point. Maybe I'm biased about this forum.......a bit ;)

I guess we all have our favourites and understandable especially if you have built up online friendships in a particular place, it can give you a feeling they have your back if someone has a go. I am happy in both places and there are some very good groups on FB. I suspect there are more members here who are members over there who are not prepared to admit it ;)

Latest posts

Back