BBKA Exams

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't but the seller obviously does...

R2

sorry but read the full dfescription it is not for the one book but the full 6 book set, and is cheaoer than buying individually...look at the full description, it is the thrid time this add has been raised and none of the people complaining had read the full add which says 6 paperback books eg green organge, purple, beige etc etc

Interesting, I keep my smoker in the garage when not in use. I'll try it between my knees and see if that helps my beekeeping.

Bobster

I told a beginner about resting her smoker on her knee when she was pumping it to save her burning her overalls. She was v irritated at the second time I pointed out black soot on her whites so I ignored the next event and she had something v akin to this happening on her thigh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjdRgBAY278"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjdRgBAY278[/ame]

I told a beginner about resting her smoker on her knee when she was pumping it to save her burning her overalls. She was v irritated at the second time I pointed out black soot on her whites so I ignored the next event and she had something v akin to this happening on her thigh:

Well, they all certainly look pleased with themselves.

Louche sort of gal, was she?

sorry but read the full dfescription it is not for the one book but the full 6 book set, and is cheaoer than buying individually...look at the full description, it is the thrid time this add has been raised and none of the people complaining had read the full add which says 6 paperback books eg green organge, purple, beige etc etc

That isn't clear from the advert. They give one ISBN no with the dimensions & no of pages currently in that book.

That isn't clear from the advert. They give one ISBN no with the dimensions & no of pages currently in that book.

It is far from clear. I have no interest in buying this book or the set (I have the Beekeeping Husbandry & Mod 5-8 books) but have emailed the seller direct to ask for clarification. Will report back as a service to our dear readers :D

Poor marketing as only one book is mentioned/shown!

R2

Bbka exams

Hi,
Thanks to all you good people out there who have replied to my Question
Hope you have a happy new year
Martin:seeya:

Latest posts

Back