Badger cull.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was meant to say it's a "fact" ..... If you have a look at Vedic lifestyle which is the oldest texts on this planet, life is in every atom and as Animals not being Senient is utter b#llox....

Surely it's about living in harmony with animals/ insects , so if the byproduct is produced non- violently I,e beeswax, honey then no problem . But the way cattle is kept even organically is far from non- violent

I do not kill the bees varroa I let them deal with them and the ones that are dealing with them I rear queens from them , and again isn't the reason we have varroa is down to man messing about with nature

I do not kill the bees varroa I let them deal with them

MAQ diary.......I will be starting on one hive next week so will keep you all informed ....

took the MAQS TREATMENT off one hive and all seems great seen queen and is laying well so all in all i found it ok ..... I left the hive entrance in as on omf due to wasps i took the risk .... the mite drop was significant ....

i am just going to use hive alive per instructions and see the outcome fingers crossed ...i have always used hive clean upto now and have had no trouble .....trying to keep things a natural as pos ...

i think all living entities have the same rights from ant to human being as we are all the same spirit soul ...

Something wrong here....

Sorry, but a word beginning with H or S springs to mind.

Last edited:
its not a fact, humans digestive system's are designed for vegatable / fruit diet .... flesh eating is just for feeding the sense's . there is no need to eat dead rotten flesh pumped with chemicals ......
I was meant to say it's a "fact" .....
Doesn't make any sense that way either, and it isn't true.

For the record I don't eat "dead rotten flesh pumped with chemicals", it would make me quite ill because my body doesn't have the digestive system to deal with it, but some animals can and do eat rotten flesh. Chemicals in meat? Not in the meat we buy locally.

I don't eat meat because it looks nice, or because it "feeds the senses", I eat meat and fish as part of a balanced diet that includes a good range of fruit and vegetables. Almost all the food my family eats is locally produced and locally sourced, it doesn't rely on any food supplements, protein replacements, or so-called superfoods flown in from other parts of the world.

How much soya etc is grown in UK? Try this for starters http://www.newenvironmentalist.co.uk/?page_id=582

Apparently chickens do but they still taste nice all the same..:D

Chickens, apparently have tetra-chromatic vision and can see UV.
Just thought I'd throw that in.

If that is true, then what's with the human's miniscule and redundant appendix? Herbivores have a long caecum to digest plant material - humans don't.

A better indication is dentition. Animals designed for herb eating have open-rooted teeth that continue to grow as they are eroded by chewing.

To end all this meat is not needed, and its cruel to kill animals brigade can anyone disagreeing with eating meat and killing animals take a flight over into the Amazon Rain forest and try to explain that to one or more of the tribes over there, i'm sure they will end up eating you for coming out with such rubbish.

To end all this meat is not needed, and its cruel to kill animals brigade can anyone disagreeing with eating meat and killing animals take a flight over into the Amazon Rain forest and try to explain that to one or more of the tribes over there, i'm sure they will end up eating you for coming out with such rubbish.

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:
flesh eating is just for feeding the sense's . there is no need to eat dead rotten flesh pumped with chemicals

The usual puerile emotive comic book language of those who have no argument and who strive to convert pubescent schoolgirls to their way of thinking.

I should think vegematarians are pumped more full of chemicals than the meat/flesh whatever you you want to call it (as it seems you think the word ' flesh' will scare us) that I eat as the poor diet they elect to follow means they have to end popping all sorts of pills just to stay half healthy.

As my grandmother would say - if God meant us to live on plants he would have given us each four tits and four stomachs

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

The usual puerile emotive comic book language of those who have no argument and who strive to convert pubescent schoolgirls to their way of thinking.

I should think vegematarians are pumped more full of chemicals than the meat/flesh whatever you you want to call it (as it seems you think the word ' flesh' will scare us) that I eat as the poor diet they elect to follow means they have to end popping all sorts of pills just to stay half healthy.

As my grandmother would say - if God meant us to live on plants he would have given us each four tits and four stomachs
What about mountain Goats, they only have two suckable appendages.

http://fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf

Here is a link to those who need scientific evidence about animals being sentient, I don't know how people who call them selves beekeeper's can't see it in bees ..... The rain forest is also cut down for meat production too . If your not part of the solution you are part of the problem it's that simple what right do we have to kill another living being .....

I don't eat tofu as it is very bad for you , also supplements as I get this from diet , and as treating my bees that was a post for a friend and when I did treat that was at the beginning of beekeeping

I do not kill the bees varroa I let them deal with them and the ones that are dealing with them I rear queens from them ,

and as treating my bees that was a post for a friend and when I did treat that was at the beginning of beekeeping

No the beginning was this below......9th Nov 2011

i think all living entities have the same rights from ant to human being as we are all the same spirit soul ...

Then it all went downhill.....7th Sept 2013

took the MAQS TREATMENT off one hive and all seems great seen queen and is laying well so all in all i found it ok ..... I left the hive entrance in as on omf due to wasps i took the risk .... the mite drop was significant .... I only treated one hive as experiment ..... so next year i will use earlyer on in the year.

what right do we have to kill another living being .....
If you don't agree with it, why do you do it?

And then treating with hive clean, also hive alive at a later date.

Last edited:
Surely it's about living in harmony with animals/ insects , so if the byproduct is produced non- violently I,e beeswax, honey then no problem . But the way cattle is kept even organically is far from non- violent

So will you take antibiotics or anti malarials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back