aldi sale item

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeogi75

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
15 nationals
aldi has steam paper stripper on sale, was £29.99 now only £14.99 worth a look in as some are going for there fruit trees keep an eye out for this item.

Popped into my local Aldi this morning to see if they had any.

They said they'd had a full recall not long ago.

Dusty

Not sure I'd believe them. If they had had a recall 1/ the recall poster would have been up by the shop doorway and 2/ they wouldn't now be selling the things in other branches.

Maybe they only had one and a member of staff wanted it but hadn't put it through yet?

They were on sale a few weeks ago (I posted about it) and I was rather surprised to hear that there were any still around. http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32390&highlight=aldi

And Trading Standards would have been advised ... but they don't show anything for Aldi since 5th Jan and the "Choceur Treasures".
http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/advice/advice-recall-list.cfm?frmAlias=/recalls/

So, sorry, but I think you were misled.

Or you can try this one from Wickes for £20
E1413_610001_00_PP_300Wx300H

What use are these for beeks?

Used as a source of steam to manufacture you very own wax melter frame/super/brood box steamer... try the search facility... lots of posts on how to and what not toos!!

Buy 10 and you coudls make your own Sauna!!!

Yeghes da

Frame cleaning: there's a thread somewhere..

Removing propolis from frames and wax.

Cleaning mini nucs.

Cleaning beesuits ? err no...

bought 10 of the fruit trees last year and planted around my out apiary, doing well

They have some nice strawberry plants there at present - 6 for £3.99 and soft fruit bushes (Black, red and white currants, gooseberries and raspberries amongst others - all £3.99).

I've had a lot of their trees and fruit bushes and they are good plants and extremely good value.

Latest posts

Back