Air freshener for uniting.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly Finman! You know that Bob cant use paper from Playboy, that impregnated sweat and pheromone has been generated by an un-necessary and avoidable readers chemical reaction to the sight of semi clad pretty things. Any other readers contributions are not suitable for discussion on this forum!

:svengo:

Yes, ITLD's post said "spray", so I'm assuming we're talking about aerosol. Mmmm - butane, I'm sure the bees love that.

In fairness to ITLD he said to make up your own so I suspect he is referring to a hand applicator and not aerosol.

Standard British circular conversation Finman. The weather still has some way to go yet . . .

The FT does it for me & bees
and if we all use the FT as our chosen method of colony uniting the circulation will double!

Methinks the thinking behind using an air freshener is to mask the colony pherimones!

Pherimones,..... the cries of despair as Cornish folk cross the Tamar at Torpoint and have to part with cash to get into Devon ?

Of course as a west countryman its a great wind up for Welsh mates to point out that the authorities try to make you think twice about crossing into Wales by charging a toll, but once you realise your mistake it's free to get out :smilielol5:

My wife is Welsh, when she sees this it's the shed for me! and we won't mention rugby either .....

Latest posts

Back