Aggggggggggggh!!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackcavebees

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Just put 20 cut combs into containers and when I went to put the lids on only 8 of them fitted - the rest were too small. What's that all about Thor??s ?
Bought them last year and just opened them today.

Rant rant rant stomp
:rant:

Thats why they have a new version this year. Lots of complaints about the corners having holes in so leaky and lids not fitting properly.

Get your money back, expect you wont be the first to receive a refund. Luckily I got wind of the issue before I ordered mine and found an alternative supplier (which didn't get them from Thorne) and were good.

of course big T did sell a lot as "sold as seen".

re the new ones - lovely product - enjoyed inspecting prototype and mould at NHS last year.

however re the recent beecraft/newsletter ads - whilst not incorrect (since they came 2nd), the statement about 2011 NHS prizewinner might imply to some 1st place.

DOI: 2011 1st place in Class 50 and current holder of HJ Wadey Trophy (for same).

Was this the thing someone said th^rnes sent them replacements out for?

Someone said that they got compensation in the way of a brood box or something??

Latest posts

Back